Privacy and Cookies Policy
- When you use and interact with the websites we manage (“Websites”).
- When you visit or stay as a guest in one of our facilities, or through other offline interactions.
- When we send you HTML messages by email.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal data” is all data that can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual. As we strive to provide you with an optimal guest service experience, we may collect personal information in accordance with the law, such as:
- Your name, gender, home and business contact information, business title, date, interests and place of birth.
- Information about the stay of guests, including hotels where you are staying, date of arrival and departure, purchased goods and services, special requirements, service preferences, dialed telephone numbers and received faxes and telephone messages.
- Your payment card information, online account details, profile and password information, and any links to the Frequent Traveler or Partner Travel Program.
- All information required to meet special requirements.
- Information you provide about your marketing preferences or when participating in surveys, contests, or promotional offers.
- Details of the transactions you make through our website. For example, you may need to provide financial information before making a reservation through our website.
- Images, video and audio recorded by security cameras located in public places.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We (or third party data processors, agents and subcontractors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information through:
You can provide us with your information by filling out forms via our website or corresponding with us in person, by mail, telephone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when:
- Make an inquiry.
- Use our on-site services, such as restaurants
Automated technologies or interactions
- Your browser or device – We collect certain information through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your media access control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model , language and type and version of the Internet browser.
- Cookies also allow you to log in without entering a registered email address or registration number and password. We also use them to deliver information and fresh content specific to your interests.
- Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Websites. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and opt out by downloading the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Your IP Address – We collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when a user accesses the Online Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer the Websites.
WHY WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide you with our Services, to develop new offerings and to protect our guests. Certain Services we provide will require you to provide select Personal Information to us. If you do not provide the necessary Personal Information, we may not be able to provide the requested Services to you. Subject to applicable laws, we may collect, use and disclose relevant portions of your personal information to perform the following activities.
We may also share website usage information about visitors to our website with third parties, such as advertisers on our website, for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our website and other sites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising companies may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on some of the pages you visit on our website. We will then use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected using these pixel tags to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other sites on the internet.
TRANSFER OF DATA
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
RETENTION OF DATA
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONSENT
Our website does not sell products or services for purchase by children. This website should not be used by anyone under age 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY PLAN
POLICY MODIFICATIONS AND CONTACTING US