General Terms & Conditions of Hotel Lavica
Hotel Lavica, hereinafter referred to as the hotel, places and sells hotel services according to published data, description, date, and valid price list, and in accordance with the confirmed reservation / signed contract, in its own name and for its own account. The agency or travel organizer can act as the client of the service to the end-user, and the provisions of the general conditions also apply to them as intermediaries. By sending a reservation request, you confirm that you agree with the General Terms and Conditions of the hotel and it becomes a legal obligation. When providing services, the Hotel applies the rules prescribed by the house rules, hotel and catering practices, and in accordance with the applicable positive legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
The valid prices of the service will be explicitly described in the proposal received in the online reservation system or in the reservation center. Contracted services cannot be combined with other promotional offers or packages. In case of any changes or deviations in the reserved services, official prices will be charged. No refund is possible for services that have not been used. Additional services that are not included in the price the guest pays individually and orders on request at check-in or on-site by arrangement. Prices in euros are informative. The reservation system uses the best available daily rates. VAT is included in the prices.
Tourist tax is included in the listed accommodation prices.
NOTES ON THE RESERVATION PROCEDURE
Please note that people over the age of 12 will be classified as adults and charged accordingly. Please include them in the number of adults during the booking process. If you want to change or cancel a confirmed reservation, you can do so via email, in accordance with the cancellation policy.
The hotel will only prepare an extra bed if there are at least 3 paying persons with the full name in the booking process and if they are listed in the price calculation. The hotel reserves the right to refuse, cancel or modify reservations if the above appears to contain or be the result of an error or an error of the reservation system.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
For group bookings and series of tours
- 30% of the total amount after booking confirmation. Remaining amount min. 14 days before the arrival of the group and the difference between the pro forma invoice and the invoice must be settled no later than 3 days from the date of issuance of the invoice with the obligatory credit card guarantee
2. Credit card payment
- 30% of the amount will be charged upon confirmation of booking. 14 days before arrival, the Hotel will pre-authorize the total amount of the reservation in accordance with the offer and compliance with the cancellation policy. The hotel will charge your credit card on the day of arrival
For individual reservations
Within 7 days prior to arrival, the hotel reserves the right to charge the full amount of the reservation. The guest is required to provide valid credit card information that the hotel will use for these purposes. In case the credit card details are incorrect, the hotel will inform the guest and cancel the reservation. If the guest decides to pay the amount of the reservation directly, the payment must be made no later than 7 days before arrival.
Special price and non-refundable reservations
The hotel will charge the guest the total amount of the non-refundable reservation after the reservation has been made (excluding tourist tax and any additional services). The guest is required to provide valid credit card information that the hotel will use for these purposes. In case the credit card details are incorrect, the hotel will inform the guest and cancel the reservation. If the guest decides to pay the amount of the reservation directly, the payment must be made no later than 24 hours after the reservation.
Hotel bank account information:
ERSTE & STEIERMARKISCHE BANK DD
All payments, for exchange rates listed in euros, will be calculated in HRK (kuna) at the middle exchange rate of HBN (Croatian National Bank) on the day the invoice is issued.
CALCULATION AND PAYMENT OF SERVICES
The pro forma invoice / final invoice will be issued in accordance with the agreed terms and the Partner’s confirmation and compliance with the cancellation policy. All payments, for exchange rates listed in foreign currency, will be calculated in HRK at the middle exchange rate of HBN (Croatian National Bank) on the day of issuing the invoice. Payment is possible by credit cards (Amex, Diners, Visa, Master), debit cards, cash (HRK), or bank transactions.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
For group bookings
- 90-45 days before the arrival of the guest: up to 30% of the contingent per night can be canceled without a cancellation fee; for each canceled room above this percentage, the Hotel will charge the full amount of the stay
- 44-30 days before the arrival of the guest: up to 20% of the remaining contingent per night can be canceled free of charge; for each canceled room above this percentage, the Hotel will charge the full amount of the stay
- 29-7 days before the arrival of the guest: up to 10% of the remaining contingent per night can be canceled free of charge; for each canceled room above this percentage, the Hotel will charge the full amount of the stay
- 6-0 days prior to the Guest’s arrival: Cancellation is subject to a cancellation fee. For each canceled room as well as in case of possible non-arrival of guests for whom a reservation has been made, the Hotel will charge 100% of the amount of the stay.
Any delay in the arrival of the guest in relation to the announced day of arrival must be notified to the Hotel in due time, otherwise, the Hotel will consider that the absence of the guest canceled the entire booked date for the guest and will accordingly charge the absence of the guest according to the previous paragraph.
Terms of cancellation of individual reservations at standard prices:
Reservations are held until 18:00, on the day of arrival. Cancellation of individual reservations (1-3 rooms) free of charge is possible up to 7 days before the reservation date. In case of late cancellation (7 days before arrival) or non-arrival, the Hotel reserves the right to charge 100% of the total price of the service. Cancellation after check-in (shortening of stay compared to the original reservation): the hotel may charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the remaining booked and unused days. Notice of cancellation or change of the reservation must be submitted in writing and is valid upon receipt of written confirmation from the Hotel.
Cancellation of individual reservations at special prices with a non-refundable payment policy:
Reservations are held until 24:00, on the day of arrival. In case of any cancellation (cancellation at any time after booking, non-arrival, rejection of the booked room for unjustified reasons, cancellation after check-in, ie shortening the stay), the hotel reserves the right to keep the full previously charged non-refundable amount.
The Partner and the Hotel will be released from the performance of their obligations under this Agreement if circumstances that constitute “force majeure” arise as long as such circumstances persist and affect the performance of the contract as described in more detail in this clause.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “force majeure” means unusual and unpredictable events beyond the control of the party wishing to rely on them. Such events may include (as an example, not as a limitation) war, the threat of war, civil war strike, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemics, bad weather, terrorist activities, government action and/or presidential action, and/or parliamentary/governmental action (eg border closure decision, ban on leaving the country of residence and/or decision on any travel restrictions), works of God and all other similar events.
The partner has the right to rely on “force majeure” in any respect only if the event invoked prevents him from performing any contractual performance and if he has not been able to make alternative arrangements after taking all practical steps to do so. The Hotel has the right to rely on “force majeure” when it is prevented or seriously prevented with great difficulty in achieving safe accommodation or if in the opinion of the Hotel the safety, comfort, or enjoyment of any Client would be endangered and as a result the safety of guests and employee.
OTHER ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
- “Check-in” is from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
- “Check-out” is until 11:00 on the day of departure.
- Pets and other pets are allowed at the hotel at an additional cost.
- Hotel Lavica reserves the right to deny accommodation and other services to a guest whose conduct is not in accordance with the house rules of the hotel, whose conduct in any way disturbs the peace or dignity of other guests or staff or in any way endangers their safety or well-being.
- The hotel does not accept people under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18).
- The hotel will only consider any complaints if they have been made directly at the hotel during the guest’s stay – either directly to the responsible staff, or through the booking AGENCY, or through an official representative.
- Given the existing differences between rooms or even the same type, the photos are only illustrations and information and may not correspond to the room actually reserved.
CATEGORIZATION AND DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION
The offered accommodation must be described in accordance with the official categorization in force in the Republic of Croatia. Hotel Lavica is not responsible for the information received by a third party in person or in writing other than the services listed in the proposal. Hotel Lavica is not responsible for any mistakes in the information provided by his business partners.
The layout of the rooms is determined by the reception in the place of stay. Unless the guest has specifically booked a room with additional facilities on request, he must accept any type of officially registered accommodation described in the proposal and price list. The guest is not allowed to enter the room before 2 pm. On the day of the start of the service and is obliged to leave the room by 11 am on the day of the end of the service. Arrivals later than 20:00 must be notified in advance unless otherwise stated.
NOTICE OF FILING CONSUMERS COMPLAINT
Pursuant to the regulations in Art. 10. of the Consumer Protection Act, we inform the consumers that any objection to the quality of our services can be delivered in writing to the address:
AUTOTURIST TURIZAM d.o.o.
FERDE LIVADIĆA 5
fax number: 00385(1) 3368 -000
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the Consumer Protection Act, we commit to respond to your complaint in writing no later than fifteen (15) days from the receipt of your letter to the address, you specify therein.